Safari users: You must click next to the carat (>) before you can start typing.
To make your own game, check out the docs on Github, or just download the source and start toying around!
OBCOM PCT-II art by Adam Bing. @Exciteless
To play the demo game, open index.html in your browser. You can edit most of the files in any text editor to make a game of your own. Open readme.md in your text editor for more information.
- text-engine 3: makes development more fun!74 days ago
- text-engine 2: characters, conversations, save/load & moreDec 07, 2020
- Adding new variables to your gameSep 12, 2020
- New feature: onEnter methodsSep 12, 2020
- Sound effects added!Apr 26, 2020
- Graphics updateApr 25, 2020
- INV command added!Sep 24, 2017